Nikko And Kodiak's Trip

Jay

Taking the pooches to one of the local stores that allow dogs. It's a nursery that also has outdoor furniture and decor and they have a pet rescue center with animals available for adoption. Then it's off to petsmart!

yzu3y6aq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

What is that you have that separates them? I want that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I had one like that Darwin went through it it zero seconds flat.

I ended up paying over a Hundred pounds for something that would keep a silverback gorilla in.

Job done

Nice pic Jay :D

What is that you have that separates them? I want that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

http://www.amazon.com/Highland-20045-Black-Universal-Barrier/dp/B0002MABGE/ref=zg_bs_3024182011_1

I think that's the one we got. I suggest getting 2 additional dividers because it only comes with 2

They did!! We went to a few stores. Although Kodiak pooped on the floor at petsmart! Whoops!! There were two other huskies there but we didn't meet them because Nikko was going bezerk

I was soooo embarrassed!! And of course Kodiak poops in circles and he has had runny poop the last few days :(. So I had like 6 little piles of mushy poop to clean up! He's never done that before so I was surprised when he pooped. But to be fair it had been like 7 hours since he went last.