• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI there, welcome to the forum.  We also use harnesses on our dogs as they too will slip a collar, cheeky little monkeys, lol.  With the diet, it can take a long time to get the balance right. My Ice had pretty much persistant runny poop (sorry couldn't spell diahroeah right if my life depended on it!) for the first year of his life. It was very much like a roller coaster ride, up and down, but mainly down, lol.  In the end we found that chappie tins were the only food he could handle, bit of a shame as it's a rubbish food but better that than runny poop and weight loss.  Once the poops firm up then you'll find that the weight piles on naturally.  With muscle building, exercise is going to be the best way forwards, sounds like you've already made a start there!  Hope you got away from the hedge relatively pain free, lol.  :)

Okay thank you, yeah he use to poop twice or soetimes even three times! But with this new diet I'm doing while moving him to his food again he's gone down to once

well then I guess his second diet is better :) the goal is to produce the most energy while creating the least amount of waste (poop) as possible. 

• 4 weeks later...