Staffy Again!

BingBlaze n Skyla

Walking back from meeting my mum from work with the dogs and Terry , nearly get home n see this white staffy chilling on the grass in the next street, it looks over n carries on whatever it was doing, no worries, keep walking n I hear this noise behind us, it's claws on the pavement, yeah it had followed us, went for Skyla first who went full on wolf on it luckily Terry was holding her so managed to hold her back n shoo the dog away with his foot , then it goes for Blaze so I hold him back n swing my foot towards it well then it decided to go for Bings too, give Bings to mum n I took Skyla aswell as Blaze , Terry took dog back over to owner who was , yep sitting in her doorway oblivious , couldn't even see her dog because her garden has high bushes around, she was apologetic but I'm getting fed up ov that dog now n am gonna report it if it happens again , because next time I won't hold Skyla back! If your dogs not good with other dogs you don't have it out without a lead! It's common sense! :angry: luckily they are all ok

:(  Some people haven't got the sense they were born with.  Glad your pack are all ok but that's not really the point, they could of been hurt and if it keeps going on then one day a dog probably will be.  :(

Report it now.

Don't wait for the next time.

The next time might not be your dog.

They are obviously poor owners with no regard for their responsibilities.