Wasp!

mylilhuskyboyICE

Ice found a wasp in the house on the floor, he was sniffing at something and all I could hear was buzzing, so I took him away, I'm not sure if it stung him but he deffo injured it as it couldn't fly, now he won't leave the window alone looking for it as I threw it out, it was HUGE so not sure if it did sting him is it something I should be worried about?

Watch out for swelling on Paws, snout and tongue.

My guys are forever chasing and eating bees.

Stoopid dawgs :P

I would imagine , if the wasp had stung Ice, he would be showing some signs of discomfort. Just check him over for swellings in the mouth, if nothing , then you should be ok ... This is of course only an opinion and I would be only too grateful if someone else concurs with it :) I would certainly make sure the wasp you put outside  is gone as if He finds it, I think they can still sting , even if they are dead>

We keep the Piriton antihistamine (from chemist but same as vet uses) on standby for one of ours (liquid form so we can syringe down throat). The first time her throat swelled and she started having breathing difficulties - steroid injection and antihistamine tablets sorted her (out of hours, naturally, so cost a fair bit). Since then she's only eaten one wasp and we got the antihistamine into her quickly so contained the swelling (plus it was just the side of her mouth)