What Are You Up To Today?

Emma

So far this morning I've done the school run, dropped by pets at home, put some washing out and mowed the lawn.  :D  Later on I'm going over to my little sister's house for some dinner! 

Here's my freshly mowed lawn, unfortunately I couldn't strim the edges as last year my strimmer went a bit mental and just came on of it's own violition, getting faster and faster, until it started smoking and I couldn't turn it off!  Ended up shouting "Paul!  Help!  It's gonna blow!!!" and running around the garden like a lunatic, lmao.   Garden's not perfect and probably should of cropped out the poo bags, but hey ho!  :D

post-6386-0-49966700-1395313778_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-14743200-1395313804_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-98947300-1395313959_thumb.jp

Soooo, what are you all up to today????

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Working..... :(  :(

:(  But at least you have us to keep you company and your doggies too. :)

nursing a sore wrist and then trying to wash up, walk dogs, cook dinner and go to work with it :(

Oh no Louise, what happened to your wrist?  Hope it feels a bit better soon.  Did my right one in a couple of years back.   Good god it was awful, ended up down casualty the next day it had swollen up like you wouldn't believe and I couldn't even move it had to be dressed like a baby.  Hope yours isn't like that, I can remember that going to the toilet was a mission!  :eek:

Preparing for national exam, like usual... :( school from 7-12 (I go home early because really there's no more material to study) and then sit around browsing H-O while playing The Sims FreePlay before walking the dog at 4. About to eat dinner now :) 

5.30am walked Skye, the weather was shockingly cold and windy and she ate every daisy in sight

6.30am hung the washing out

6.40am went back to bed

7.40am got up

8.10am left for work, where i will be until 5.00pm, not really happy about that i can tell you  -_-  

5.30pm clean up Skyes crate whilst she has dinner

5.45pm walk Skye

6.45pm do dinner then chill til walk time at 10.30pm (i usually get out of that one though as its dark and i'm just a girl lol)

Edited by ginger38

Preparing for national exam, like usual... :( school from 7-12 (I go home early because really there's no more material to study) and then sit around browsing H-O while playing The Sims FreePlay before walking the dog at 4. About to eat dinner now :)

Good luck with your exams 'Liv.  xxxx

5.30am walked Skye, the weather was shockingly cold and windy and she ate every daisy in sight

6.30am hung the washing out

6.40am went back to bed

7.40am got up

8.10am left work, where i will be until 5.00pm, not really happy about that i can tell you  -_-  

5.30pm clean up Skyes crate whils she has dinner

5.45pm walk Skye

6.45pm do dinner then chill til walk time at 10.30pm (i usually get out of that one though as its dark and i'm just a girl lol)

Now that's organisation!  Am impressed.  lol. :D  Liking the sound of chill out time, particularly if wine is involved ;)  The work bit is probably best done without wine though, truth be told, ha ha.  Mind you would certainly liven things up!  :D

Oh no Louise, what happened to your wrist?  Hope it feels a bit better soon.  Did my right one in a couple of years back.   Good god it was awful, ended up down casualty the next day it had swollen up like you wouldn't believe and I couldn't even move it had to be dressed like a baby.  Hope yours isn't like that, I can remember that going to the toilet was a mission!  :eek:

smacked it on the side in the kitchen. on the side bit where the bone joins are. :( hurts but nothings broken

smacked it on the side in the kitchen. on the side bit where the bone joins are. :( hurts but nothings broken

Just had a feel of my own wrist and yeah can feel the bony bit you mean.  Ouch, that's got to be sore.  :grouphug:  Good to hear nothings broken, hope it improves for you soon.  xxx

oh i have tried to get wine into the workplace many times i can tell you lol, the only way i can manage it is if i'm out on site visiting a customer (with someone else driving) and stopping at the pub for lunch on expenses lol

Up at 04.30

Walk dogs

Shower

breakfast

Make sarnies

Feed dogs

Go to Work

Start work at 06.00am

there now until 5pm

Just had a feel of my own wrist and yeah can feel the bony bit you mean.  Ouch, that's got to be sore.  :grouphug:  Good to hear nothings broken, hope it improves for you soon.  xxx

well i didnt go hospital but ive had broken bones before and you know when its broken

oh i have tried to get wine into the workplace many times i can tell you lol, the only way i can manage it is if i'm out on site visiting a customer (with someone else driving) and stopping at the pub for lunch on expenses lol

I like your style!  :D

Up at 04.30

Walk dogs

Shower

breakfast

Make sarnies

Feed dogs

Go to Work

Start work at 06.00am

there now until 5pm

Sounds like you've done a lot already today and the day is young.  Hope you have a good day at work. xxx

well i didnt go hospital but ive had broken bones before and you know when its broken

True.  Doesn't have to be broken to hurt like mad.  Problem with muscular damage is in order to heal it needs to alternate between light work and resting.  How you supposed to rest your hand?!!  Simple answer is that you can't really.    I know my wrist still gets the odd twinge now and again,  nothing bad but a reminder that it's weaker now so don't push my luck, lol.

That is true but then the house stinks as the painters are doing all the windows and that is making me get a grumpy headache and I do not want a grumpy headache LOLOL

I like your style!  :D

Sounds like you've done a lot already today and the day is young.  Hope you have a good day at work. xxx

True.  Doesn't have to be broken to hurt like mad.  Problem with muscular damage is in order to heal it needs to alternate between light work and resting.  How you supposed to rest your hand?!!  Simple answer is that you can't really.    I know my wrist still gets the odd twinge now and again,  nothing bad but a reminder that it's weaker now so don't push my luck, lol.

i know! and im right handed! 

Oh no, yeah those fumes are probably not doing you any good tbh. 

Nope so Di had a brilliant idea let's go and do the shopping this afternoon instead of this evening....  :angry:  B)

i know! and im right handed! 

Just be careful Louise and take it as easy as you can if you feel it is to much then more then likely your are using it to much and recovery will be forever...

Nope so Di had a brilliant idea let's go and do the shopping this afternoon instead of this evening....  :angry:  B)

pmsl!  Nothing wrong with a bit of shopping but then this is a girl you're talking to, shopping is in the genes!  :D

Did my presentation about our plan of action for an event we'll need to organise for school in a couple of months. Followed by a test about our knowledge of various kinds of aquatic plants (I think I did well). Right now I'm having a break but I'll have to be back in school in a few hours for my Dutch language exam. Looks like it's going to be an easy one as well :)

Did my presentation about our plan of action for an event we'll need to organise for school in a couple of months. Followed by a test about our knowledge of various kinds of aquatic plants (I think I did well). Right now I'm having a break but I'll have to be back in school in a few hours for my Dutch language exam. Looks like it's going to be an easy one as well :)

Good luck Jos, not that you need it of course.  :D xxx

6:00am - wake up, feed, water and walk the doggies

7:00am - Get ready for work

7:30am - leave for work

8:00am - 12:00pm work :(

12:00pm-1:00pm home for lunch

1:00pm-5:00pm more work :(

5:15pm - feed, water doggies, fix dinner, eat

6:30pm - 11:00pm clean, play with doggies, relax, watch tv, drink some wine :)

11:00pm - Off to sleep

830 - feed Otto

10 - take Otto out

11-12:15 - class on computer database systems

12:30-1:45 - class on criminology

2 - feed Otto

2:30-5:30 work, drive all over Tuscaloosa

6 - Take Otto to the park for 30 minutes

6:45 - eat and feed Otto

7-11:30 - goof off then go to bed