What Bit Me?

Chula

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not swelling or itchy. Maybe just a very OCD flea? Not that fleas are any better but I prefer the idea of fleas to biting spiders that may lay eggs in my ear canal.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Edited by Chula

It's not swelling or itchy. Maybe just a very OCD flea? Not that fleas are any better but I prefer the idea of fleas to biting spiders that my lay eggs in my ear canal.

seriously though, fleas don't leave marks like that. A flea bite, from my own experience, is extremely itchy and there's obvious redness. Have you seen any spiders around the house last night? If it really is a spider bite you need to identify what kind of spider real quick! D: 

What if my insides are necrotizing and turning into black jelly and I fall into a pile of spider infested mush!? And then a million baby spiders come gushing out of my corpse!?

Mosquito bites? But they would itch like flea bites so probably not. Tbh a snake was my first guess but you'd know if there was a snake in your bed surely?! Lol. If it happened last night and you're fine now then chances are good it's something and nothing.

Emily,

I am also nursing a bite on my, (right), hand at the little finger side of the hand/wrist joint and it is very sore.

I tend to attact all types of insects all of which take great delight in biting me, (at every opportunity), whereas most of my friends are left well alone!

Insects are very clever as they will detect your presence, (via your skins infra red radiation), and they will then attempt to settle on you - at a suitable, (vascular), location where blood is easily accessible but where they are hidden from view.

As I have been at home, (for the past two weeks), I have been taking all of the dogs out on my favourite 5 mile countryside walk every day and I suspect that I have been bitten by a Horse Fly, (yet again), on this occasion!

As repulsive as it may seem this is the way of the world and these insects can only exist by drinking the blood of their fellow earth inhabitants!

Now where did I put the callamine lotion!

Mosquito bites? But they would itch like flea bites so probably not. Tbh a snake was my first guess but you'd know if there was a snake in your bed surely?! Lol.

Actually...

Snakes are pretty sneaky. They're absolutely good at hiding themselves. Back in my old house when I was little, we used to have a slithering visitor every week or two. Some took us 24-48 hours to notice their presence D: hence the black rough ropes (there's surely a name for it but idk LOL) surrounding my gates  

Actually...

Snakes are pretty sneaky. They're absolutely good at hiding themselves. Back in my old house when I was little, we used to have a slithering visitor every week or two. Some took us 24-48 hours to notice their presence D: hence the black rough ropes (there's surely a name for it but idk LOL) surrounding my gates

Oh god, now that's a bit spooky. :eek: