Yukon Waiting For Fetch To Happen

Jay

Yukon is the rare husky that LOVES to play fetch! He has his little kong that he will bring up to me and drop waiting for me to throw it! We played for about 15 minutes this morning lol. Here is him patiently waiting for me to throw it

ujy7u9u6.jpg

ave6aha3.jpg

7aradyba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cute boy! Chula plays fetch too. She sometimes demands it. Will walk up and set her toy on my lap for me to throw.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yukon does too. He will get your attention and run right to the toy box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Freya's got her own version of fetch when i take her to the park on a rainy day. I throw the ball, she chases it, brings it back to me, then runs away with it and drops it in a puddle!

How can a dog have such a sick sense of humour I'll never know!!!!

Freya's got her own version of fetch when i take her to the park on a rainy day. I throw the ball, she chases it, brings it back to me, then runs away with it and drops it in a puddle!

How can a dog have such a sick sense of humour I'll never know!!!!

Mine plays a similar game to this - they catch the squirrel and then take it and drop it in the water bowl to drown it!

Awwww I wish my Huskies would play fetch.

Echo is a fetch Maniac but the arctic kids just watch ball sail away into the distance look back at me as if to say. . . . 

"Huh ??? what. . .why the hell did you do that?????"

That's a lie... Darwin will play fetch with toy ducks dad!!!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Yeah, and you took all the ducks for Edens bath time. . . :P

Snowy will play fetch to a point, he will go chase it, run around with it in his mouth, then come back to you and after some persausion will drop it at your feet. Harry will watch it fly past him, look back at you and look as if to say, you want it, you get it :)