NORMAL DOGS

Owner: No!  :angry:

Dog: Aww okay  :( sorry

DIAMOND

Me: No!  :angry:

Dog: Weeee  :D

Me:  <_<

Dog: Huehehehee  :lol:

Does anyone else's dog try to do things they're not allowed to (e.g. jumping to the sofa) just because they like hearing you yell?? This is Diamond's new game, which he invented just a few days ago. He knows he's not allowed on our pool area without a leash, so today he dashed full speed towards the pool area door. When I say "no!", he wagged his tail and ran elsewhere with this gigantic stupid happy grin. So yes, he still listens to my "no!" but his overly elated reaction made me believe he got a screw loose or something LOL. I also tried saying "stop!" instead of "no!" and what I got is a dog that froze in a play bow position, half of his body past the door. The grin is still there. When I say "back off", it seems like Dime lost control of his tail. It's wagging constantly while the dog darted to his favorite hiding spot. Still smiling!

Anyone else have a crazy dog? :lol:  

Dime is quite normal for a Husky.

Nothing to worry about.

All Huskies are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Cunningly intelligent and devastatingly devious when they want to be

but daft as a brush the rest of the time

The only time you can truly trust a husky is when they are asleep.

On-lead and at home.. no Jelly is just like the "normal dog"  

Off-lead when someone dumb in my house leaves the gate open ... RUNNNNNNN.  

Me: NO JELLY STOP.

Jelly:  -stops and looks at me with a wagging tail saying I'M FREEEEEEEEEE - 

Me: COME HERE D:!!!

Jelly: -runs to the neighbor's house and scarfs down cat food-

Me: ............ -carries her back on my shoulder -_-   -

Jelly's face:     :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's somewhat funny too cause as soon as she gets caught she's like -slumps over and gives up- Then after I pick her up she's seems like she feels so accomplished... LOL.

Well ofcourse since she gets a free ride on my shoulder home with that 50 lbs I struggle to make it home ..

To put it very shortly, this is what's going on:

NORMAL DOGS

Owner: No!  :angry:

Dog: Aww okay  :( sorry

DIAMOND

Me: No!  :angry:

Dog: Weeee  :D

Me:  <_<

Dog: Huehehehee  :lol:

Does anyone else's dog try to do things they're not allowed to (e.g. jumping to the sofa) just because they like hearing you yell?? This is Diamond's new game, which he invented just a few days ago. He knows he's not allowed on our pool area without a leash, so today he dashed full speed towards the pool area door. When I say "no!", he wagged his tail and ran elsewhere with this gigantic stupid happy grin. So yes, he still listens to my "no!" but his overly elated reaction made me believe he got a screw loose or something LOL. I also tried saying "stop!" instead of "no!" and what I got is a dog that froze in a play bow position, half of his body past the door. The grin is still there. When I say "back off", it seems like Dime lost control of his tail. It's wagging constantly while the dog darted to his favorite hiding spot. Still smiling!

Anyone else have a crazy dog? :lol:

Yep :)

Yeah, Dime sounds like a normal husky, lol! When Suka was younger, he used to be a brat too! 

Since he's obviously disobeying you to get a reaction (and to initiate play, it seems), have you tried ignoring him to see he'll get bored and stop the behaviour?

There are human children who like to get attention of any kind, good or bad doesn't matter.  Any attention is regarded as a good thing and they'll push the boundaries to the max in order to get it.  Huskies really don't seem to be any different!  :lmao: