Favourite Movie Clip

Marc

I was sure I had already posted this at some point but I cant for the life of me find it so I guess it was elsewhere.

So ... Post your favourite clip from a movie up ...

Here's mine:

1tqxzWdKKu8

Just looked for my fav on youtube but couldnt find it sad.gif lots of parodies but not the actual film clip.... its the scene from Liar Liar with Jim Carey where he gets his car back from the impound... I love that film so much I can actaully quote the whole thing from begining to end but that has to be my favourite scene!!

"You scratched my car!!" "Where" "Riiiiiiight thhhheeeeeere!!" "Oh that, that was already there" "Why yoooou! You LIAR! You know what am gunna do about this!? "what?" "NOTHING! Coz if I took it to a small claims court it'd just drain 8 hours out of my life and you probley would show up, and if I finally got the judgement you'd just stiff me anyway, so what I'm gunna do is piss and moan like impotent jerk, bend over and take it up the tail pipe!" "you been here before!" *Catches car keys*

Slays me every time!!!!!! biggrin.gif Brilliant!!!!

I am a HUGE Disney fan n i have been since a child....... n i mean HUGE.......... Can recite songs speeches etc

I thought Disney coudn't do better than Nemo, Bugs Life, Hercules, Basil The Great Mouse Detective, Lion King etc etc etc until......................................................

............. UP ....... I have never laughed soooo much throughout a whole Disney film before! :lol:

This clip has all my fav bits... The balloons, Russell the talking dog 'SQUIRREL', brrrr brrr brrr (Kevin copying Carl), GPS boo boo bop bop boo n Russell on the glass of the blimp n many more.

Now coming from a Disney expert WATCH THE WHOLE FILM u won't be dissapointed... i promise xxxxxxx :film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEYGdAfR2ps

I was sure I had already posted this at some point but I cant for the life of me find it so I guess it was elsewhere.

So ... Post your favourite clip from a movie up ...

Here's mine:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

OMG Marc, can't believe this is ur fav. This was my Dads Fav EVA (r.i.p). Even got dueling Banjo Bears that he used 2 get me 2 get sometimes 2 cheer him up. Love it !!:lol: