New Toy :)

Dunc

You are turning into a spoiled little kid there Dunc.  New phone, new watch.  Pretty soon you'll probably get a new car, then a new yacht.  Where will it ever end? :rofl:

Seriously, I saw some vids on the watch that hooks up the new phone you have.  I assume this is the same watch.

You are turning into a spoiled little kid there Dunc.  New phone, new watch.  Pretty soon you'll probably get a new car, then a new yacht.  Where will it ever end? :rofl:

Seriously, I saw some vids on the watch that hooks up the new phone you have.  I assume this is the same watch.

Yep that's the one :)

Still trying to work out what the point of it is ??

You have your Phablet with you why you need that

Still trying to work out what the point of it is ??

You have your Phablet with you why you need that

Its small I can answer the phone on it while driving and mores the point I can control my music when at work with out taking it outta my pocket every 10 mins when someone wants to talk to me :)