Leash For Running

DamirNYK

Just bought a new leash that is made for running.

Bought it yesterday in Slovenia from these nice girls that have huskies and started a little business by making all kinds of stuff for out fur babies. I'm afraid their web page is in Slovenian so most of you won't understand much, but maybe you can use google chrome for translation.

Anyway here's the leash, it's got a stretching part that goes makes the leash 150-210 cm long, so when you put it around your waist and run it's a lot easier on the back, and from the first impression from Kira it's a lot more gentle for her too obviously cos you lose that twitch that you have in between steps, it keeps the leash always tight, which she really enjoyed.

I think you'll find it interesting, browse around, they have a lot of nice stuff, and I don't think shipping to any part of the world would be a problem.

http://www.loomp.si/povodec-za-tek/

Povodec-za-tek-Loomp-rde%C4%8D-kolo.jpg

If you need help with the translation, just ask.

I like the idea that it's attached to your waist. that way you can get off your bike and still be in full control.

Damir, I do a lot of running with my pack, (I am always training for various road and off road races), and I use a standard running belt, (with two zip pockets for 'bags' and an elasticated compartment for a drinks bottle), but it is far from comfortable and your belt looks far more comfortable and may be worth a try!

I also need to decide on the best style of leash as I currently use 1, 2 or 3 'dog handler' leashes, (with multiple D rings so the length can be altered), but there may be something a little more suitable?

Looking forward to having a browse on the web site.

They do have another thing that is used exactly for pulling dogs, it looks like underpants, it's a wide belt that has a ring in front to which you attach this leash to. I can't really describe it right but here's a picture of how it looks like. The thing about it is, that it's only useful for when the dog is always pulling cos that's what holds the belt tight, when he's not pulling it loosens the belt and it could fall down. Well, something like that.

377233_486052268079198_70501070_n.jpg

The girls are very nice, and if you email them I think they'll be more than happy to help you out with what they have.

And the best thing is, the prices are pretty reasonable, at least I think so. cos after all. these aren't exactly things you can find in your average local pet shop.