Hello From Liverpool

Giddy-Lupin

Hiya all,

Thought we'd say hello and introduce ourselves (mydiamond convinced me a while back to do so hehe ;) ), as we've been a member on here for two weeks now. I wasn't sure whether I should at first or not because we (my bf Rob and I) are husky-less atm. I have been doing all sorts of research on huskies and have to say completely fell in love with them!

Ok so I guess to begin with I should let you know that I'm 25. I was not born and raised here in Liverpool but in Ontario Canada. I had met Rob online and after visiting him I had decided to give living in Liverpool a try.. It took me 2 years to get here but it was well worth the wait.

We're currently concentrating on a bit of 'home decorating' and gardening atm so I don't think this is an appropriate time to bring in a pup (from what I've read their enough of a handful themselves). So it'll be a while before we get one, but when we do I'll be sure to post his or her introduction on here hehe.

Ok and lastly I'll list my hobbies I guess (not many lol): Cooking, running/ walking, gardening, and video games.

I absolutely love cooking and If I could I'd bake everyone cookies (that includes dog cookies for any of the doggies! :lovebone:  ) since I'm the new 'neighbor' in town haha :P .

:heartbeat:

Welcome on board :wave: finally! :P I agree with Rob btw. Our UK members have annual husky camps and I'm sure they'd be delighted to have you :) 

And don't hesitate to ask us anything! This forum is more than just a community for husky owners. We're also here to guide people who are interested in the breed and, mostly, to share experience and advice to aid new owners :) 

Thanks! Oh I wish we could but atm we'd have to take the train and it'd be a bit awkward to get there, maybe next time though :) . Hehe :oops  I tend to be a bit shy with the post making but I will def ask if I have any questions!

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya Roxanne, welcome to the forum, there are quite a few north west members so if you can't make camp in North Wales, look out for any walks arranged in Liverpool, you will be made more than welcome & as many owners have more than 1 husky, you could be roped in to walk one!  :P