Watching Dogs Play - Live

BlueWolf

Some may remember the webcam at on of my earlier internships at the doggy hotel were you could watch the dogs (sort of) live. Well, since a couple of weeks this webcam has been replaced by my own project: A Raspberry Pi with a tiny camera  :lol: (It wasn't me who convinced them, it was them who convinced me do this this, I swear!). So as a result the quality of the live webcam has been greatly increased to a point it's truly live. You'll be able to watch to dogs interact and play with each other and every other thing they do. It's quite fun to watch! It's been running for a couple of weeks and has survived the heat of the sun as well as storm and rain. I'm very happy with the outcome.

Here's the link to watch it yourself. In the day time there's usually a lot of activity to see. It's quite fun watching this throughout the day :lol:

http://hondenhotelzwanenburg.nl/webcam