Hello Im Introducing My Self

hello everyone i am new hear my name is ely i was hoping to find this forum helpful so lets i adopted a all white sieberian husky july 15 of last year everyday since then i guess i wake up with the thought of theres always more to learn. i love my sibe but i have had some problems that are out of my knowlege post-11644-0-17933700-1395858125_thumb.jpost-11644-0-15549700-1395858154_thumb.j

Hello :)

It depends on your question. If you click on the forum section on the home page, there are many sub forums you can post your question to, ie the one you feel is most relevant.  Failing that if its in the wrong place the mods will move it and notify you.

Hi there and welcome to the forum!  :wave:

Here's a link to the siberian husky questions part of the forum  http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/forum/33-siberian-husky-questions/

If you look down the home page of the forum you'll see lots of different sub sections.  This link is for one of them, but there is also an area for training and behaviour questions and also a different one for general health questions, nutrition etc......  

• 3 weeks later...