A Bit Annoyed.

Emma

Think it's gonna be one of those days. Paul's sick in bed and calling me on the home phones intercom every few minutes, so I'm running up and down the stairs fetching him stuff like a yoyo.

The kids are arguing over everything and anything imaginable and The high pitch of my youngest sons voice is giving me a headache.......

....yep, definitely gonna be a rubbish day. :(

Hope your days going better! :)

Ha ha, very tempting. Have just realised that I'm going to have to walk the dogs with my eldest tonight which has annoyed me even more, lol. He always drags them forwards when they try to stop because he doesn't want them to poo (he doesn't want to pick it up which is something he will have to do if they poo, lazy sod). So I have a go at him, he gets narky back and we end up arguing the whole way round. Not exactly something to look forwards to. :facepalm:

Oh well, sure tommorrows gonna be a brighter day! :) fingers crossed.

Emma, I hope things have now settled down a little!

We have had a reasonable week although bit of a shock, this evening, regarding Skye's high temperature, (details in my other post in the 'Health' section), so we have all sat down to watch episode 8 of 'Game of Thrones', (not sure how we missed this when it first arrived)!

And I wonder what model phone Rob has acquired?

We have had a reasonable week although bit of a shock, this evening, regarding Skye's high temperature, (details in my other post in the 'Health' section), so we have all sat down to watch episode 8 of 'Game of Thrones', (not sure how we missed this when it first arrived)!

I have been given a Note 3 due to a contract renewal  :)

One positive outcome, (from this afternoons visit to the vets), is that of seeing my wife, (Julie), being deeply concerned about Skye.

Don't get me wrong as Julie is very fond of all our animals but she was not overly keen about expanding the 'pack', (just before Christmas), when we were made aware of Skye's plight, (3 months of age and 3 owners to date).

It would now appear that Skye is a fully paid up member of the household and I hope that there is nothing unduly wrong with her currently.

Rob, good choice of phone - I have the G3 & G4 and, (as I said in an earlier post today), obtaining a new car, motorcycle, phone or any other'toys' makes for a great day!

Hi Martin, i'm just about to have a look at your thread now, hope Skye's going to be ok. xxx

Sorry Rob, I'm not much good with phones but I hope you enjoy getting to grips with it. :D

Hope your ok Emma! :grouphug: I also had a bad day been having a lot of them lately, my computer has been playing up even more since josh tripped over it so can't really get on it that much to keep up on here, it depends on the computers mood it's so lucky it hadn't found itself thrown up against a wall yet! :D