My Mother's Day Card :)

Emma

Firstly i'd like to wish all you mummys a very happy mother's day!  Hope you've all been spoilt rotten!  :)

This is the mother's day card I got from my Reece, it's so sweet and cheeky i had to share!  (He's 10 years old btw).

Here's the cover, not sure it's particularly appropriate for a 10 year old to be buying but it did make me smile.   I'm only showing you this bit as I think it might have something to do with the drawing of his brother???

post-6386-0-19269100-1396209798_thumb.jp

This is apparantly not a human ice cream cone but him as a baby and me getting distracted by shiny things...as if?!!!  ha ha ha

post-6386-0-63270200-1396209805_thumb.jp

Now this is a picture drawn separately of his older brother Callum.  I have no idea what the initials stand for but it won't be anything nice, of that I can be certain!  I think the caption has something to do with the front of the card but again, that's just a guess! 

post-6386-0-31805200-1396209812_thumb.jp

Honestly noone knows what goes on inside Reece's mind, he is both fabulous and bizarre at the same time, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree so they say!   :P

Examples of Reece's randomness......

Reece: "I wish my birthday was on xmas day" (his birthday is actually 2 weeks before).

Hubby:  "why?!  You'd not get many presents"

Reece: "yeah but i'd like my birthday to be on xmas day so then you can call me Jesus".  

2nd example

Reece:  "Can you have children without getting married?  I'd like children but I don't want a wife!"

me: "well you can do but honestly I wouldn't worry too much, you might change your mind about the wife bit"

Reece: "well i'd like lots of children so they can be my slaves and do all the work."

me:  "that's not really the idea of having children, you could just hire a cleaner."

Reece: "But you'd have to pay a cleaner!!!"

Not sure what he's implying about my parenting skills if that's what he thinks children are for but probably better I don't ask!  lmao.