Hectic Few Weeks

Val (Zebedee)

I haven't been round much lately loads of stuff going on - some good, some bad - and my head is spinning. It's going to carry on for a couple of weeks yet too.

One major part of the good stuff is - we have had our roofs repaired & decided to totally gut the bedroom. All the paper has come off, there were only 2 single plug sockets in the room so we have redesigned the room ourselves & added double sockets where we want them. We have bought pine bedroom furniture to go with our solid pine king size bed. Added high level socket & aerial point for the TV so there are no wires trailing down, all plastered in to the wall & hidden. Now the plaster has dried, we are getting a decorator to paper the feature wall & paint the other 3 and ceiling ..... still got to choose the new carpet too!

Can't wait to see it all come together & be finished. Then the next project is the bathroom ....

EXCITED!! lol  :yahoo:  :wave1:  :yahoo:

things are up & down, car is totally kernackered and not wasting any more money on it, but we are looking for and will be purchasing a new dog van in the next 2-3 weeks ;) so will be back walking the dogs all over again. Both motorbikes have front tyre punctures  :angry: . Been to Edinburgh for a short break, taking in a sell out theatre production - West Side Story  :D Lots more going on both happy & not so happy that's keeping us busy but wouldn't life be boring if everything went smoothly??  :lol:

You really have been busy!

Before and after photos are great, I love looking back through mine now our building work is complete.....still need to paint the conservatory though!

Fingers crossed you don't have too long a wait before you find a new Dog van x!

Well, you know Val, idleness is the Devil's playground.  How about after pictures?  After pictures are always nice.