More Howling Problems

MarkoMKD

I simply can't get rid of this.It's not annoying for me but i feel kinda stupid for the neighbours.

Same story same thing,howling every hight from 2.30 - 3.00 or 3.00 - 3.30

What she do before sleep...

1.Eat at 19.00 - 20.00

2.Play with other dog or walk at 22.00 - 23.00 (sometimes 24.00)

3.15 mins later goes to sleep

4.Awakes and starts to howl 

What is the problem,can anyone please explain me ? 

P.S. I have street dog around who is barking like mad dog on every 2 mins but i don't think that the other dog it's the problem..

She's alone. That may be the problem. Some Huskies do not do well when left alone.

You feed her quite late in my opinion though I'd probably bring that back to either 5 or 6 if you can

No it won't be your life problem if you work with her on it like Andy said its probably because she is left alone and huskies aren't to fond on being left alone however you can train them to be fine :)

She sleeps in a dog house in my yard.

Stormy she eats at 08.00 at morning and 12 hours later.Sometimes +- 1 hour.

I'm working with her a lot but really don't know how to work with this problem. Forgot to edit but she stopped with howling after 20 mins and went back to sleep,she don't even get out of the house,just taking her head outside and howl.

And Kells thanks for that,i will try it for sure.Does the T-shirt need to smell on me or i can give it to her from washing mashine ?