Testing Photo Settings

robke

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think whats happening is that just the first frame of the GIF is being resized and saved not the whole animation.

So you may have to resize each frame and then recompile the gif.

Or put it through optimisation software Like Ulead GIF animator

You can use GIMP to resize gifs properly but due to the nature of how gifs work and no matter what program you use, resizing gifs can drastically reduce the quality of the image with weird noise/patterns added to it. Even GIMP warns you for that. Although not very visible yet, in the one you uploaded you can already see some of the odd patterns.

Best would be (if you can) to record it in a smaller screen size before saving it to a gif.

It is a feature on the Note3 phone called animation but cannot reduce the size of the pictures taken only the time...

Ahhh I see..... is it too big to upload to the forum or to big to upload anywhere? May be worth trying to upload it to photobucket and then link it to the forum?

Ahhh I see..... is it too big to upload to the forum or to big to upload anywhere? May be worth trying to upload it to photobucket and then link it to the forum?

to big to upload on the forum...