Deep Thinking

Mazz

After a tremendous amount of thinking, sleeping on it, and thinking again.  Then talking to myself in the mirror for several mornings (some say that's a sign of the early stages of being crazy), thinking on the 40 minute drive to work, and letting it disrupt my work flow to the point that I am not getting anything done on time.  Then to top it off, it's now lunch time, and here I am again, thinking.

With over 8,000 posts on this forum, I think (there I go again) I've hit a pinnacle that I simply cannot overcome.  The days of freedom for me are over.  My job is my anchor, my stability, my foundation, my prison.  I cannot let anything, especially myself, impede upon my job.

Therefore, it is with a vast amount of pre-thinking, then thinking, and then thinking again, that I think I've come to the conclusion. . . . .

That it's APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

post-322-0-08723500-1396373407.jpg

Stop thinking Dave it's obviously overheating your faculties :P