Your dog's stocking

Val (Zebedee)

I thought about it, but all the stores are out of stockings like the ones you got...and the ones they have left are expensive. I think I will

make some next year for them, but no worries they are still getting christmas presents, lol. I think once I get my refund from ebay I will

buy a big bag of pig ears for the boys, hehehehe.

i will be making the furbabies stocking for next year (tried to make it this year, but ran out of time! Also ran out of time to make my tree skirt!)

This is the stockings i made for us last year. - they are all the same size, it's just the angle the picture was taken!)

DSC06239resize.jpg

I went out to get stockings last night but none left in shop :( Any hoo, then went to pets at home & completely spoiled the furbabies, then nearly dropped to the floor when they told me the total price. I just keep telling myself £40 was food, £40 was food, no idea where the other £57 came from :o they are worth every penny & more even if Maia will have destroyed everything by Boxing Day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nukka has a doggy stocking that we got from Primark of all places! £4, as Pets at home had sold out of their stockings!!! And she already has lots of stuff in it including an orbee ball a new nylabone lots of different treats and some stuff my mums bought that she wont tell me what it is incase I let it slip to Nukka!! LOLS!!!biggrin.gif