Updated Pics

Frenchie

Heres a few pictures of Mishka as I havn't posted any in a while, nothing special, just to say she's well :)

a2ygyvy9.jpg

esana5ad.jpg

3y8emaze.jpg

getabeme.jpg

Really not impressed look ahaha

y9y3amu6.jpg

Mishka and Playboy (cat, the black and white ball of fluff at the top lol) (and a sleepy me) even sleep near each other now, took so long to get to this stage of them being able to be in the same room as each other let alone be comfortable about it.

sahama5e.jpg

uta9yvah.jpg

Finally put most of the rosettes Mishka won last year on boards, theres a few at the bottom that I couldn't fit lol

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2

Nice pic's....Mishka is such a beaut...

Thank you! :)

:D pretty girl! Thanks for sharing her pics with us x

LOL I love her "unimpressed look"... in another world where dogs go to school, I swear Mishka would be the principal! :P

LOL, I'd love to see that :P

''Settle down puppies... Today's lesson is being Cat Friendly, although they look very chaseable and tasty, it turns up some humans see them as companions like us, there for we must resist all urges to chase them, oh and they have sharp claws''

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2