I'l Like To Introduce Freega

valkyries

I'd like to introduce to you all Frigga pronounced  Freega my new baby girl. The name Freega was chosen carefully as i want Odin involved = The meaning of Freega is = Odin's wife

Frigg (sometimes anglicized as Frigga) is a major goddess in Norse paganism, a subset of Germanic paganism. She is said to be the wife of Odin, and is the "foremost among the goddesses" and the queen of Asgard.[1] Frigg appears primarily in Norse mythological stories as a wife and a mother. She is also described as having the power of prophecy yet she does not reveal what she knows.[2] Frigg is described as the only one other than Odin who is permitted to sit on his high seat Hlidskjalf and look out over the universe. The English term Friday derives from the Anglo-Saxon name for Frigg, Frige.

post-430-0-94666000-1396464795.jpg

post-430-0-38168200-1396464808.jpg

post-430-0-80307400-1396464823_thumb.jpg

post-430-0-77560300-1396464838_thumb.jpg

Molly is the name whilst with her pack 

Awwwww too cute.

How are Thor and Loki getting on with her ??

• 2 weeks later...