Wasn't Expecting This Tonight

BingBlaze n Skyla

got a knock on the door tonight by 2 people i know - one neighbor and his friend asking if i know any1 whos lost a husky , so i go out to see it and its a GORGEOUS friendly happy male , looks to be mal x husky but VERY underweight :( anyway owner was found n he admitted to letting him out alot as he cant afford to feed him , so we got in touch with a few people on facebook n whilst we waited i fed him some tripe&chicken nuggets that Skyla didnt like and some kind man who helps a lot of dogs came to collect him to take him to the dog warden ,, so hopefully they wont claim him back - tbh tho if they cant afford to feed him they wont pay to get him back ,, and he will get rehomed then 

here's a pic of the lovely boy only about 1 or 2 years old - you could feel every rib , his spine and also his hip bones :( he was so loving and friendly , if mine behaved i think we'd have had a new pack member :( lol

10152007_10151992279386681_322330147_n.j

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Nix for helping the poor lad out.

Just another example of people taking on a breed they know nothing about and then getting into difficulty.

Lets hope he gets a new owner who actually wants to look after him and give him the love and attention he deserves.

He wont want to pay the 180+ to get his dog back as it means he cant get high.... I hope the husky finds a loving home... Well done nix, sometimes being the crazy husky lady pays off lol xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk