Words That Get Your Husky Going

I never thought I would own another dog that talked as much as my late Rottweiler, but I do believe Nava has her beat. If I say the word "no" it sets off a 2 minute "roo roo" session. I haven't figured out what all the "roo roos" mean just yet, but she's a very vocal girl. What word(s) gets your Husky going?

Walkies

and

Foodies

Wooing from Darwin

Talking from daughtry

and whiny barks from Echo

Wodak activates Wodak. Cookie and walk activates all three  :rolleyes: Sometimes even when I say it mid-sentence while talking to someone else or on the phone they still respond to it. It was only after all three suddenly ran to the kitchen I realised I said 'cookie' so that has now become a banned word in the house and may only be used by the trained professionals  :rofl:

Deer, Daddy, treatie. MuuChee. When we say his name, she runs over to see if he is getting something that she isn't, lol!

Breakfast time, dinner time, wanna go for a walk?, wanna go for a car ride?, are you ready?, wanna go outside?, let's go...he only really talks for breakfast and dinner but he gets super excited for all of the rest and starts running in circles until we're ready to go, according to him the hoomans take too long to get ready lol

Words that get her hyper (non vocal):

wanna go to the Park?

wanna go for a Walk?

wanna Run?

wanna Race?

BOO.

She's a very vocal husky but only at the dog parks... other than that her body language just shows how excited she is :P.

"Do you wanna..." Just the phrase.

Usually followed by: "go for a walk?", "have a treat?", "go?", "go for a car ride?", "Go outside?"

Those really get his tail wagging, his voice wooing, and his tongue lolling.

Well I trained Diamond to hurry up and get going on our walk (because he sniffs like a hound LOL) at the sound of "come on", but other than that he also responds to "get up" which usually means "wake up, I'm taking you somewhere exciting" :) he responds more to actions and sounds rather than phrases though, because I tried my best not to say a word before taking him on a walk or getting him his treats. 

EDIT

forgot the magical phrase of "who is it, Dime?" :lol: Dime has a funny sixth sense that tells him whether the person ringing the doorbell is a stranger or not. If it's a stranger, his body would go all stiff and his sight fixated on the main door. If I say "who is it, Dime?" he'd shoot out the door and sit at the porch staring at the now-terrified pizza man. He doesn't leave his place until the stranger is gone :)

Who is it?????  - this gets them all running and jumping on the "no dogs allowed" sofa  :rolleyes:  to look out of the window

Chew - gets Kimba bouncing up and down like he's on a pogo stick!

What do you want - gets Koda shouting at me  :huh: