Up Early

Oh my gosh, Mayiah has gotten where she's wanting up at 3:30 in the morning instead, then sags in at 4:30, then at 5. She's wearing me out. I guess I just need to let her cry it out. I thought the older she got, the better I would be. She is 5 1/2 months now. Ugh!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yukon has been doing this to me lately and he's almost 2!! I don't know why lately he has to go outside at like 3 am. I wake up and usually have to go so I just let him out rather than him waking me every 10 min!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yukon has been doing this to me lately and he's almost 2!! I don't know why lately he has to go outside at like 3 am. I wake up and usually have to go so I just let him out rather than him waking me every 10 min!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

these dogs are crazy sometimes lol 😛

how long she's been doing this btw? Diamond goes through these funny phases of "I want to get to my water bowl and I want it NOW" randomly every few months  :huh: during this time he'd howl and scream waking the entire house somewhere between 11 to 4 AM every night. Usually lasts 3-7 days before the whole episode vanishes and he sleeps through the night as if nothing has ever happened! I just put his water bowl inside now even if I believe it's best to cut off water an hour before bedtime

we've been setting an alarm each morning at 3pm and forcing Skye to go out for a wee to lengthen the time she sleeps til we are ready to get up, some mornings we literally have to drag her outdoors but its been working as she will then sleep til 6.30 - 7am

tonight however we are going to see how long she goes without that get up during the night........

how long she's been doing this btw? Diamond goes through these funny phases of "I want to get to my water bowl and I want it NOW" randomly every few months :huh: during this time he'd howl and scream waking the entire house somewhere between 11 to 4 AM every night. Usually lasts 3-7 days before the whole episode vanishes and he sleeps through the night as if nothing has ever happened! I just put his water bowl inside now even if I believe it's best to cut off water an hour before bedtime

she's been doing about a week or more, but guess what? She didn't do it this morning lol. I have an event I'm a vendor at this morning so I'm up at 5 but she didn't get up before my alarm went off lol. Crazy dog lol

• 2 weeks later...

We were having this issue with Anaya, but it was 5:30 every morning.  We compromised with her and let her sleep outside her crate one night, she crept up on the couch and didn't make a peep till 7.  So now she doesn't sleep in her crate at night, and we get to sleep on the weekends... so far she hasn't chewed anything, but we have baby gates up so she can only access the kitchen and the living room.