Bad Kodiak!

Jay

Left Kodiak for a just a little bit while showering and he does this!

hypa8apa.jpg

2e7yqapa.jpg

Seriously he ate a whole bunch of it :( he just started this bad habit of eating sheets the last few weeks and it's getting worse. I'm going to have to crate him even if I have to leave him alone for 5 minutes! I don't know what the deal is as he never did it before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I've used the same detergent so I don't know why he's doing it. I guess I'll have to start crating him when I get ready in the morning

Bad Kodiak....

You are a beaut though....so if Jay does not want you anymore you can always hop on the next plane to Amsterdam....

hahaha!  After eating the turkey, breaking out of his crate numerous times and the kitty incident it's safe to say he won't be going anywhere LOL

How old is he now? Skyla went thru a chewing stage too , luckily she grew out ov it but was crated when we couldn't constantly supervise her

I don't know for sure, but they estimated him to be between 2-3 when I got him last April, so now he should be between 3 and 4

hahaha!  After eating the turkey, breaking out of his crate numerous times and the kitty incident it's safe to say he won't be going anywhere LOL

I don't know for sure, but they estimated him to be between 2-3 when I got him last April, so now he should be between 3 and 4

LOL I thought so but no harm in trying.... :D

hahaha! After eating the turkey, breaking out of his crate numerous times and the kitty incident it's safe to say he won't be going anywhere LOL

ah skyla was About a yr old when she started, a late bloomer maybe lol

hahaha! After eating the turkey, breaking out of his crate numerous times and the kitty incident it's safe to say he won't be going anywhere LOL

ah skyla was About a yr old when she started, a late bloomer maybe lol

Ok that was gross. I just had to pull out almost a foot long of fabric out of his bum!!! He was running around with it hanging out :o

Rather you than me, Jay.  :P

Ok that was gross. I just had to pull out almost a foot long of fabric out of his bum!!! He was running around with it hanging out :o

That is always nice......

Ares does that nowadays too, it's so annoying. :facepalm:

I was taking a shower once when he made his own snow out of my blanket....

I so know that feeling .. :lol:

that. is. the. funniest. thing. I. have. ever. heard. :rofl: Tell Kodiak he's my hero :heartbeat: