Freya And Kyra's Camping Adventures!

gypsydal

We camp a LOT with our girls and tbh my Facebook friends are getting tired of dog pics when we're away, so I thought I'd start a thread where they can happily show off their (usually muddy) adventures!!

So this weekend we went to South Wales caravanning site in Llanelli.

post-3686-1396776197427_thumb.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why haven't you posted any pics like this before , your fb friends might get bored but we NEVER get bored here :-D

I'm not the sharpest tool in the box.... I can't be bothered to put photos on my laptop to upload here. I suddenly figured out today modern technology will let me do it directly from my iPhone!!!! DOH!!!

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

We've got a really nice spot here actually. Loads of trees to tie the girls to on long leads coz there's a massive grassy patch behind us for them to wander round. And the dog walk here is GREAT! A good half mile round the edge of the park, all fenced in and completely safe. I could let them off for a good run. Now they're eyeing up the neighbours!!! e9uguhuq.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Lee's made this ingenious lead line invention so the girls can wander around without getting tangled up :-) He occasionally has these moments of brilliance! I just suffer the inconvenience of having to get up every 10 mins to untangle them from the tree, each other, the EHU post, the van wheels, the awning........ Etc etc etc! ;-)

3y8e2avu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We visited the crash site of a WWII Bomber in the Black Mountains of Wales. 4 Canadians lost their lives in a training accident in 1944. This is now a permanent memorial to them. A really poinant tribute in a really desolate place. e5a3aqyq.jpgy9anemez.jpgagybymen.jpg8eby3a4u.jpg