Hello Hello!

stefanie_jane

Hello everyone! My name is Stefanie and I live in Andover with my boyfriend.

We picked up our little girl on Saturday and she is 12 weeks old.

Her name is Shiloh. She's a funny little thing, loves her toys, belly rubs and following us around the house. She loves her walkies too. And she's rather chatty :)

She hates being left alone, and it breaks my heart trying to crate train her and hearing her cry out so much. But we will persevere as we will of course have to go back to work in a few weeks. She loves her crate, and goes in it alone to play and sleep, but totally freaks out when the door is closed and we leave the room.

She is a quick learner, and does sit and paw already and is nearly there with lay down and stay. Not so great with toileting though :(

I've been reading this forum for a while before we picked her up and there's lots of good advice and tips :)

And I'm not sure how to turn the pictures around!

post-11699-0-33887200-1396946819_thumb.j

post-11699-0-83950100-1396946834_thumb.j

post-11699-0-77543000-1396946850_thumb.j

post-11699-0-70296800-1396946871_thumb.j

:hello: and welcome, what a pretty little lady you have there.

this forum has been a god send at times for me and my new baby, even the silliest of questions someone can help with and no one makes you feel silly  :)

i look forward to seeing Shiloh's progress

thank you for the lovely welcome! :)

I've been doing lots of extra reading on toilet training today, as we don't seem to be getting anywhere. Feel like I'm failing her! I take her out regularly and she doesn't pee in the garden, but as soon as we get back in she goes. And she doesn't really show signs that she is going to wee. I'm sure we will work it out soon though!

Awwwww, she's gorgeous - welcome, welcome :)  .  I can highly recommend the puppy training pads from a store called Jolleys - if you google it you may have one in your area they come in various size 'orange' packs from about 14 up to 56 pads in a pack.  These tend not to leak through like some I've tried - they were a god send when Leon was on his water tablets!