First Night Out Of Her Crate

Nava turned 21 weeks old today. Since her arrival she's been on a pretty consistent schedule. She would get in her crate at 20:30 and get up at 04:00. Last night she wanted to go to bed with us so I thought I would give it a try... She started off at the foot of our bed but slowly worked her way up to my pillow. I think my little independent girl is coming around. She was an excellent bed buddy last night. My husband thinks Nava is going to be his buddy, PLEASE... Who's pillow was she on? HA!   

awww, we hope to do the same with Skye at some point.

although i don't have a good history of having my dogs in the same room, my Labrador was a wanderer and huffed and puffed all the time and kept me awake, my Shih Tzu just wanted the entire king size bed, given that she was so small i swear she actually took up the entire bed lol

maybe it will be different with a husky???? though i doubt it lol 

oh yeah it will be different alright. Shih Tzus shed lightly! :lol:

indeed, i seem to have a permanent coating of white fur at the moment. she has a serious aversion to being brushed as well so i'm fighting that battle on a daily basis too lol

if theres a breeze running through the house theres litttle bundles of white fur forming and rolling around like tumble weed, i've given up sweeping at every opportunity and accepted that i just can't keep up, this is the way it is lol