Last min panic

Sarah

ok who hasn't finished their xmas shopping lol

Marc has had to go out today to get his last min bits - tut tut lol

Having said that - i'm only just putting my decs up this weekend and haven't even started wrapping yet - crap, hate wrapping presents grrr

ok who hasn't finished their xmas shopping lol

Marc has had to go out today to get his last min bits - tut tut lol

Having said that - i'm only just putting my decs up this weekend and haven't even started wrapping yet - crap, hate wrapping presents grrr

Done my own this year so at least you dont have to wrap them lol

I'm nearly done! rolleyes.gif Did most of my shopping on the net! Still waiting on a parcel from hong kong, and another from UK so fingers crossed they arrive in time! Got a couple of little bits and bobs to pick up, and last few things to wrap....but I've had to wrap carls up as they've arrived otherwise he'd know what he was getting!!!! Apparently Misha opened one of his pressies!!!!! Umm difficult one to call....she is a bit of a monkey....but strange how she chose to open the wii game he's been wanting!!!!!! laugh.gif

Well Just when I thought I was done and only had to wrap all the gifts, I found out that my son would not be getting the drums I ordered for him.

Im really bummed since this is the one gift he specifically asked for and it was on his letter to santa. How can people be so greedy, as to ask for 3

times the shipping cost for something that weighs less than 10 pounds, and can easily fit in a flat rate box? Now all the stores are out of anything

good and I cant afford the only drum set that is on sale. I feel so bad.

I'v only got one more to get, wrapped up the ones i'v got last night, kira likes wrappin paper!!! lmao she was tryin to steal the roll.

I tried to wrap her present up (teddy, rawhide stockin with lollypops in and a bone) and she kept trying to nick it, so she got the bone early lol. spoilt cow lmfao

do you all get your dogs presents?? and do you wrap them up and let them open them?

Well I was getting him this neat little electronic drum set, kinda like a keyboard but with drum pads on it instead of piano keys.

It was only $25 but the guy decided suddenly that he wanted $45 bucks to ship it and it only weighs like 5 pounds, if that.

Most of the electric drum sticks and electronic drum sets are sold out in stores and online except the ones that cost $300, and

theres no way Im buying a $300 set for a 7 year old, lol. Im very disappointed because I paid for it 7 days ago, and it had plenty

of time to get here but instead the guy waited til last night to say he wanted more money. Grrr! christmas can be so frustrating.