Meet Lyla!

mydiamond

So this little feral cat wandered into my house earlier today and refused to leave. Weirdly enough she is absolutely friendly and cuddly  :huh: she kept on meowing on my front yard for an hour or two before I finally walked out to see what's up. She immediately darted to my legs, hiding her face. I'm really a sucker for things like this so I ended up cuddling to her a little bit and got her a handful of Dime's TOTW kibbles (she loved it?). I didn't intend to name her, but her face just screams "Lyla" somehow :lol: so yeah please say hello to Lyla the Crazy Cat. 

post-2850-0-11619500-1397272137_thumb.jp

As much as I'd love to keep this sweet little girl, I really can't have another pet right now. Luckily, this little boy who lives a few houses down has long wanted a cat and I'm sure he'd be thrilled to have Lyla :) my maid phoned his mom and the latest news is he's gonna pick Ly up at 3 or 4 PM. Here's Ly-Ly waiting patiently in a cozy little box 

post-2850-0-26575800-1397272133_thumb.jp

By the way, Lyla has this little bald spot on her back leg. The wound seem all healed-up, but I just wanna know whether she still needs to see a vet?

post-2850-0-38339500-1397272361_thumb.jp

Thanks for spending some time reading about a cat in a husky forum :lol: now I kinda feel like posting a pic of Diamond. Here he is! :D 

post-2850-0-79814600-1397272373_thumb.jp

Well done 'Liv for taking care of her. :clap:

You seem to have a habit for rescuing waifs and strays.

don't I  :oops

EDIT so there's been a change of plan. Poor Lyla's gonna have to spend the night over here. She made herself at home under the family car for now. I can't have her inside because of the parents, but I go out to check on her every hour. All I need to do is call out "Lyla!" and she'd come out running from under the car, meowing to no end :) she's such a chatty girl.. guess I'm gonna miss her once she's gone. 

In another news, Diamond has been shedding very lightly these past few days. I know I'm supposed to be grateful, but I want to join on the fur name challenge! :lol: 

don't I  :oops

Your good deeds will get you into whichever heaven you aspire to :)

And that is it. The little boy's mother showed up and carried Lyla home with her, after her dinner of mackerel; stolen from Liv's dinner table :P

She tried to jump out of my arms when I gave her to the boy's mom. Guess she was confused and scared. Poor little girl... wish she knew she's gonna be loved.