Funny Vids From The Wedding

Sarah

Lmao!! Great videos! Now I want to see Emma's videos. Oh wait probably not forum friendly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hey!  :P  I'm not that bad!  lol.  But honestly I can't dance, no coordination, lol.   Was much more fun watching the boys!  :popcorn: 

Haha love the song choices!

Everyone dances better when drinking is involved at least that's how it seems at the time haha

Looks like you lot enjoyed yourselves :) congrats again :) xx

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What is it about the male psyche that makes men to these things, let alone let some record the events? I did, however, enjoy the vids immensely, so THANK YOU Sarah for posting the links.

What is it about the male psyche that makes men to these things, let alone let some record the events? I did, however, enjoy the vids immensely, so THANK YOU Sarah for posting the links.

It's called letting your hair down Mazz, and not giving a stuff what anyone thinks. Not that I've got a lot of hair left to let down but, the way I look at it, if it gives someone a laugh where they would otherwise be miserable then I've done some good. If people want to talk about me for whatever reason then let them. While they're talking about me they're leaving some other poor sap alone. Bring on husky camp :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gary.

It's called letting your hair down Mazz, and not giving a stuff what anyone thinks. Not that I've got a lot of hair left to let down but, the way I look at it, if it gives someone a laugh where they would otherwise be miserable then I've done some good. If people want to talk about me for whatever reason then let them. While they're talking about me they're leaving some other poor sap alone. Bring on husky camp :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gary.

truer words have never been spoken well said gary

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk