Hi!!!

BunnyDog

Hi, I'm new to huskies (but not dogs that need a little extra) and I'm hoping to find some friends for my 4 month old puppy :-) as well as meet some new friends that understand my love for the Siberian (and all dogs).

Thanks! I pinned myself. I'm right in the middle of Swindon and oxford, all by myself, lmao.

no you're not D: I'm all by myself ain't nobody can beat me on that :rofl: 

what's your pooch called btw? :) I have a thing for brown-eyed huskies :wub: 

Lol, well, for the uk, that is a lot of space. My puppy's name is Tazmin and those eyes of hers are just amazing. They look right into your soul, I swear. Everyone goes crazy over her, lol. I thought it would wear off when the fluffy cuteness of puppyhood became adolescence, but it still hasn't gone away.

Lol, well, for the uk, that is a lot of space. My puppy's name is Tazmin and those eyes of hers are just amazing. They look right into your soul, I swear. Everyone goes crazy over her, lol. I thought it would wear off when the fluffy cuteness of puppyhood became adolescence, but it still hasn't gone away.

Aw, they only become more and more regal as they grow older :) I do agree brown eyes are soulful x

Hiya Kaiya, welcome on board  :wave:

There are a few darn sarf but maybe not everyone has pinned themselves on the map. Keep your eyes on the events section, hopefully a walk will come up soon nearby.

If you can make it, there is a camp coming up in North Wales, you would be made very welcome if you wanted to pitch up overnight & meet a load of loonies - I mean husky owners  ;)   :P

Thank you, Cas! Val, I'd love to, but I'm on my own for a while (hubby is out of the country) and I've got two other dogs, a horse, and a cat. My Rottweiler would not be amused by a campground full of dogs anyway, lol. He's old and grouchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk