I Don't Think She Likes Me Anymore

Chula

Shadow is the same in summer can't say I'm looking forward to summer nights he loves to play a game of ilk come to the door and pretend I want to come in make storm get up then run off down the garden when she opens the door hahaha

Aw, Dime is like that too :) almost 90% of the time! 

The remaining 10% is divided between his first year at home (used to follow me wherever I go; I miss those days) and times when we're home alone. He's a funny dog. It's almost like he's embarrassed he likes me :) the moment the house goes empty, he'd slowly approach me and sleep on my feet. Bring those other humans back in and he'd be off elsewhere LOL

There really must be a fine print somewhere that I didn't read when I entered the world of husky ownership D: surely it reads:

"This canine is going to grow cat-like, independent and hardly reliable; but not before he stole your heart!"