A Little Furry, Sharp Toothed Bundle Of Fun!

Giddy-Lupin

Hiya all,

Thought I'd take a chance while I can here and send a quick thank you to everyone that gave me advice, but also I wanted to introduce the new addition to our pack(suprise! :wub: ).. me and my boyfriend Just got a new fluffy butt in our house and he thought he'd say hello!

post-11588-0-43342700-1397474832_thumb.j

He says his name is Lupin and he's very very happy to meet everyone (though at the moment he says he very sleepy)..He says he's starting to settle in quickly to his new pack, and explores new things every chance he can get!

post-11588-0-88044200-1397474908_thumb.j

Lol, he's been quite sleepy but I've been expecting that.. and hoping for it lol. I'm cherishing my sleep while I can! Though he's been paper trained (though he doesn't catch on too well with peeing)I want to start taking him outside to go..  Anyway that's our new little fuzzy sharp toothed bundle hehe!

post-11588-0-52250400-1397474986_thumb.j

:heartbeat:

Welcome to the pack Lupin :D congrats to the happy new Husky parents! Welcome to hell the world of husky ownership! :wave:

Seriously though I'm curious so what's the story behind the surprise? :) you contacted a breeder or...? 

Hehe hopefully he doesn't pull us through too much fire and brimstone. Yup, we were in contact with the breeder, asked her loads of questions and she didn't mind one bit of course. We originally were in contact by email but then we started chatting over the phone.