MrsRooney

Hi my names Vicky and our family has added this gorjuss little boy to it on Monday we did lots of research before hand but a lot was saying one thing and then you would read something else and that would say the opposite so any hints tips you have with being hands on owners would be very much appericated thanks in advance Vicky xxpost-11736-13976762230675_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hello: good evening and :welcome:  to the best husky forum in the world. Your little boy is lovely. Does he have a name? I have always found with mine that staying calm with them always helps. I only raise my voice when they have done something really bad, hence they always know the situation by the tone of my voice. Enjoy these early days because before you know it he will have grown up.  More pics please. We love pics.

Gary.

I'm not good with a camera but I will get my hubby to join and post pictures he's more the photographer in the family lol x

Sounds good... :)

Aww cute it's strange how names come to you I said to my husband it's like having a baby again thinking if names preparing for them we are in dundee yourself xx

Hi Vicky, welcome to the forum

Storm is gorgeous - keep taking the pics, they grow up WAY too quickly  :lol: Glad you did some research, they can be quite a handful! lol  Have a read through various sections, the training bit will hold a few hints & tips for you but if you're not sure of anything or can't find a certain topic, post up a question, there'll always be someone around to lend a hand  ;)

Here's a couple more pics I found of the first day he came home. Yeah for the little time we have had him he has definitely stole my heart.yeah Ayrshire is a bit away I think that's where we go to haven on holiday lol xxpost-11736-13976840887117_thumb.jpgpost-11736-13976840980447_thumb.jpgpost-11736-13976841058216_thumb.jpg

welcome to the pack ... stunning little boy Storm .... do you have a crate ?????   good place for him to get some peace n quiet when he wants it ... also stops him tearing things to pieces when your out ... be firm but fair with him .. consistancy is a must..... remember he is just a baby ...accidents will happen... most of all Enjoy him as much as you can as a puppy ... cos they grow quicker than weeds ...