MrsRooney

Hello from France :)

He is such a cutie :)

Ditto what the others have said already and lots of praise, try not to make a big deal if they do something 'bad'. Talk to them, they understand alot more than we give them credit for and mostly cherish every moment :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi thanks for the welcome and advice I'm taking everything on board we are in 2 minds of crate training him and he's only been vocal once and that was his first night but I'm sure all that will change lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone and thank you all for the warm welcome. Well it was storms first needle today and while he was there we got him micro chipped and he was a very brave boy and didn't even yelp afterwards we went to pets at home and got him lots of puppy treats for his training and a couple of kong toys which he is having fun with. We have had him almost a week and he has been a joy to have he is so chilled out everyone comments that don't get me wrong he does have his mad hour of playing but mainly he lies at my feet sleeping I will be sure to keep everyone updated on storms progress and we hope to come along to camp next year xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

This is a great place for advice on everything, I've had puppies before but never huskies so I've learnt so much about the breed and come to the conclusion that huskies are one on their own lol.

I can highly recommend crate training, it took as a couple of weeks for Skye to settle in to hers, only a couple of nights of crying and now we wouldn't be without it, as much for her own safety as that of our home. As she is heavily teething at the moment she can't be trusted for five minutes let alone any significant length of time if we go out lol

Looking forward to getting to know you and Storm :0)