Magic Shampoo???

Emma

Started using a new shampoo this morning and strange things are starting to happen!

When I went into costa earlier I managed to get some free stuff!   Admittedly it was only golden star sprinkles and some marshmallows but hey!  I'm not knocking it!  He also told me "for you...it is xmas!" lol, that was a bit weird tbh.  :rofl:

Very strange behaviour, round here you would normally consider yourself lucky if someone says hello to you, so this was definitely odd!  But i'm liking it!  :D

Have you checked your hair....maybe it has sparkles in it  :D  :D

Ooh, maybe it does! Might be like alladins lamp, run your fingers through your hair and get three wishes! Lol.

did you go out without ya top on again emma :rofl:

I wondered where that strong wind was coming from. Thought it was you! :P

1 Ooh, maybe it does! Might be like alladins lamp, run your fingers through your hair and get three wishes! Lol.

2 I wondered where that strong wind was coming from. Thought it was you! :P

1 You know what they say................Be careful what you wish for ;)

2 Not Lee.............That would be hot air. :rofl: :rofl:

Gary.

What shampoo is it lol I need some magic lol

John freida for blonde hair, lol.

I have got a shampoo upstairs with real sparkles in it though (which was the one and only reason I bought it!)

Loreal elvive sparkle....

IMG_3700.jpg

After the day I've had I really needed cheering up and Emma you've done it again :)

OH has just asked 'why are you laughing out loud like that'? So I've just read him your magic shampoo post and he laughed too :)

Glad to be of service. :D  Everyone needs a little laughter in their life. xxx

I've just a new bathroom and my shower has all sparkly tiles, (see pic, you should get the idea) I loooooooove sparkles and shiney things lol

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Omg!  I love it!  :D

Looks a bit like the kitchen counter top I saw in b+q last year.  Sooo sparkly, just had to stroke it....a few times.  Wasn't being weird honest!  :D  lol.

Well if you're ever in the neighbourhood you can pop in for a sparkly shower, it's even sparkler at night when the spot lights are on.....I don't mean that in a weird way though you understand lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you're ever in the neighbourhood you can pop in for a sparkly shower, it's even sparkler at night when the spot lights are on.....I don't mean that in a weird way though you understand lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter what way you meant it, I just heard the word sparkly shower!!  :D  Sounds good to me, lol.