Harry Got Attacked :(

Clare70

Aw, I did have a little grin at how he is liking the attention & wagging his tail getting the COS on! Bless him. At least the police have taken it seriously & you know you have their backing if you decide to go further with the other dog owner, but I'm with you, my priority would be getting my baby better.

Hope he's all back to normal soon & there's no problems with walking him etc round other dogs xx

Annoyingly the police are going to do eff all!  They called me yesterday as they had been round to the owners house and said the dog wasn't viscious, well it bloody well was when he attacked my boy!

They told the owner to make sure it stays on lead if outdoors unsupervised, great!  I too have to go round there to sort out the insurance, so will no doubt have to come face to face with THAT dog again.  

I tell you there is no justice in this world! :(

On a positive note Harry seems to be making good progress, we took the C os S off yesterday so he could have a good clean up and forgot to put it back on, so far he hasn't tried to scratch his eye :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoyingly the police are going to do eff all!  They called me yesterday as they had been round to the owners house and said the dog wasn't viscious, well it bloody well was when he attacked my boy!

They told the owner to make sure it stays on lead if outdoors unsupervised, great!  I too have to go round there to sort out the insurance, so will no doubt have to come face to face with THAT dog again.  

On a positive note Harry seems to be making good progress, we took the C os S off yesterday so he could have a good clean up and forgot to put it back on, so far he hasn't tried to scratch his eye :)

Unbelievable! If you go round there to confront them make sure you take pics of Harry with you and also take a big bloke with you too just in case they get nasty xxx 

Oye, the police (or whatever you want to call them and I call them plenty of things!) are about as useless as ... well, I'll stop there.

Just a note, as those stitches start to heal, you may want to keep that COS handy because they'll start to itch ... and he'll naturally want to scratch ....

Unbelievable! If you go round there to confront them make sure you take pics of Harry with you and also take a big bloke with you too just in case they get nasty xxx 

Will do, going to take my 2 sons with me both are near on 6 feet tall!  Trust me, they won't take any crap, may need to put a lead on them if they see that dog :)

Oye, the police (or whatever you want to call them and I call them plenty of things!) are about as useless as ... well, I'll stop there.

Just a note, as those stitches start to heal, you may want to keep that COS handy because they'll start to itch ... and he'll naturally want to scratch ....

Will do, it's crusting up quite nicely so bound to start itching.