Waiting For Their Walk

BingBlaze n Skyla

you are going to need to teach my 2 some of this...it was 6;15 this morning when Alpha started knocking on the door....

lol Bings woke me up at 6am too but just to go toilet n get a drink then he went back to bed , the other two know when  its the weekend and when im off work so dont bug me 

Lovely pics....Skye had me up at 5.50 yesterday, she was up at 6.20 for her dad today, and then they both woke me up at 8.20, Skye can now jump up on the bed by herself so that's just what she did, landed on my head.....morning then lol!

nice pics!  Yukon always wakes me up in the morning.  He jumps up and smacks me with his paw LOL 

We got up at 6:30 for their breakfast and went back to bed until 8:30 :(  I wanted to sleep in until after 9 but it wasn't happening!

Beautiful! absolutely beautiful! No other breed comes close to this. They will drive you crazy because they know they can . . . but

they also have the power to melt hearts in an instant. Hoorah Huskies! :cheerleader: and their intrepid human companions :yahoo: (sometimes I think it is we humans who

are the "pets" and the Husky the "owner" . :rofl:  . . .)

Carmen OFM