Random Update Of Liv And Dime

mydiamond

-Dime-

There's not a lot to write about my little fuzzy dwarf. He still sleeps all day long and kick around like a mad bull on the rodeo when dreaming. He's also still that very same cuddle monster. Except, since I'm not especially good at finding other dogs for him to kill with love, he became a true cuddle monster. I mean it. This translated conversation between Dime and a neighbor's territorially-aggressive dog has started to become a part of my daily routine:

Dog: You're too close to my gates!! Go away! BACK OFF!!  :angry:

Dime: Aw, looks like you could use a hug or two :D

Dog: GO AWAY!! *growls*  :angry:

Dime: Cuddleeees!! :D

Dog: Noooo!!!  

Me:  *frantically tries to control said cuddle monster* *walks past aggressive dog's house* *sighs in relief*

Dime has also started to attempt hugging his doggy friends' handlers. The thing is; sometimes they're dog-sitters. Most of the time, they're afraid of Dime. We came across one of Dime's first doggy friends, Lilo, today. As the two dogs sniff each other, Dime suddenly made a huge frog leap and landed in play bow position in front of Lilo's handler. The poor lady then proceeded to scream and run away :( our walk this afternoon had a happy ending though. We met this gorgeous three-month old Golden called J.Co. Alright, I believe it's not spelled that way but when the man says "meet Jay-co", I instantly said; "oh, like the donut shop?" :facepalm:

To close this rather random thread off, do feast your eyes on Dime's fluffy tail 

post-2850-0-45978100-1397817080_thumb.jp

post-2850-0-05021200-1397817084_thumb.jp

-Liv-

Well, as of Wednesday, 16th April 2014, Liv is no longer a high school student. I'd officially graduate at some time around 20th May, but Wednesday is the last time I wore my uniform as a student. Next time I wear it, I'd wear it as a visiting alumni. All of the prom drama has been sorted. I got myself a bright red one-shoulder long dress. My mom threw a bit of a fit because I didn't buy it from her friend (she could have told me she wanted me to do that...) but at least I got the OK in the end. Make-up, hair-do, shoes etc are all sorted too :) before I know it I'd be jetting off to East Lansing, Michigan. Wish me luck! :)

The final choice:

post-2850-0-51927600-1397817254_thumb.jp

Glad you decided to go to the prom in the end, am sure you'll have a great time and remember to take lots of pics!  You'll look fabulous in that dress, with your dark hair it's a great choice!  I can't do red, am too pale it makes me look anaemic, lol.  Can't believe 'Liv's all grown up and ready for college, where did the time go exactly???  lol.  xxx

Glad you decided to go to the prom in the end, am sure you'll have a great time and remember to take lots of pics!  You'll look fabulous in that dress, with your dark hair it's a great choice!  I can't do red, am too pale it makes me look anaemic, lol.  Can't believe 'Liv's all grown up and ready for college, where did the time go exactly???  lol.  xxx

LOL yeah I practically grew up here in H-O  :o joined at age 14 and now I'm turning 18!! 

LOL yeah I practically grew up here in H-O  :o joined at age 14 and now I'm turning 18!! 

Not long now (I know because your bday is the day before mine, no excuses for forgetting it, lol).  Got any plans for how you're going to celebrate your milestone birthday?

Not long now (I know because your bday is the day before mine, no excuses for forgetting it, lol).  Got any plans for how you're going to celebrate your milestone birthday?

I'm thinking of sitting around at my favorite restaurant (what do you call a restaurant that focuses on serving fishes?) but really it needs to be something more special... It is also my last birthday in Indonesia, and a farewell party with my three closest friends. They'd be leaving to different places for college. 

I'm thinking of sitting around at my favorite restaurant (what do you call a restaurant that focuses on serving fishes?) but really it needs to be something more special... It is also my last birthday in Indonesia, and a farewell party with my three closest friends. They'd be leaving to different places for college. 

It's your 18th so yes it definitely needs to be something special!  :D

Not sure if it has a special name, personally I'd just call it a fish/seafood restuarant, lol. 

:clap:  Congrats on graduating :D! Woop Woop. Partyyyy.    :cheerleader: :bananalama:  :cheerleader:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  Ok I'm done playing with the random smilies LOL .

Proud of you :)!

Diamond's tail <3 

Why does Jelly not have it T_T!!!

Less tail to pull :<.