Huskies Playing Fetch

Keeonah

My guys just look at the ball and look at me as if to say, sod that you can go get it yourself.

Except for Echo who will chase it all day and all night

When Diamond is really really excited, he'd chase the ball and proceeds to pounce on it. He'd then lay down and chew the ball. Anything is a chew toy in the world of Diamond LOL when he's not really hyped, he'd just follow the ball with his eyes and then look at me as if saying "now what?" :rofl:

Fetching Huskies are rare I think. I've only known one before this post and that's Stormy's Shadow

Jelly fetches everything indoors...  It gets annoying lol.   I fall asleep on the couch and when I wake up I find like 5 toys on me.  She gathers her toys and puts them on me thinking I'll play with her.. if not, go grab another toy and so on... xD

Taught her a few weeks ago to fetch balls/frisbees outside :D .  

No chance she would do it at a park though XD

Just been out playing fetch with Keiko again. He loves it, I'm sure he doesn't know he's a husky. :D :D He even brings it back and drops it at my feet. Clever little devil.

Gary.

must be something in the name my keiko does that too till skye jumps on his head lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

hoooo she has it worked out let him go get it and then she can have it when he brings it back lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

That is a smart husky  LOL

Khaleesi plays fetch when I execute it properly. That means, I have to get her really interested in the ball or otherwise she would just grab it and run around like crazy with the ball in her mouth. But I am getting progress, slowly, but surely she is more willing to bring the ball back to me.