New..... Well Kinda :)

siberian_wolf

It's been over a year since my last post on here, so long ago I actually forgot my password! I was once rather active on here......... Ok ok ok I was an addict ðŸ˜

I thought a new intro was needed as I'm sure many of you have no idea who I am!

I'm Amy, 27, and I'm a personal trainer and live in Poole, Dorset with my husband, Jamie. Unfortunately his mum n dad too, but on the plus side we have 3 wonderful huskies who each have their own personality!

We have our oldest boy, Gizmo, who is 6

y8yrene7.jpg

Very much a split personality gizzy! Sometimes he's fine with people, sometimes he's not do we tend to avoid stranger interactions when possible! He's an almighty puller and a great howler. He can be very vocal when he wants, especially when he wants a walkies!

Then we have Marley who is 5

y4ypuzyt.jpg

He loves nothing more than a good cuddle and a fuss. He's a real people dog, loves anyone and everyone that'll give him a fuss or food!

Then we have Bandit who is also 5 and he is brothers with Marley

e9y7e8ub.jpg

He's my little Monkey and is just like an overgrown puppy! He loves playing, rough, and running around! Anything active bandit will do, in his own husky way! He makes a great sled/rig puller and he loves it! I do a bit of cani x with him but we've not entered into any races, we just do it for some fun 😊

Anyway that's us for know is best go as I'm on mobile internet 😣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you who dont know Amy. She is one of the first members of the site, an ex super mod on the site, and was a complete and utter nutter  addict to the extent she has dissapeared from the forum completely for 12 month, wasnt too active for the 12 month before that also, and yet still remains the 11th highest poster on the forum.

Welcome back Amy :)

Thanks for the welcome guys I hope to be on here more often but prob not as frequent as I was.

Dunc is love to come to camp but can't get the time off (well Jamie can't)

Get him told Amy .... Ur boss :P

Good to see you again Amy. Often wonder how you are getting along. Don't be such a stranger.

Good to see you again Amy. Often wonder how you are getting along. Don't be such a stranger.

I'm gonna try not to fade away this time! I've got a half marathon to train for aswell at the moment. After today I've got a lot of sugar to burn off too 😆