We Got Attacked

Jay

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I started feeling it when I hit 30.  It was like my metabolism turned off and I started going to bed before midnight and not able to go out on work nights LOL.  When I was younger I would go out until 3-4 am and STILL make it to work the next morning!

I was only out until like 10:15! I was in bed before 11! And I still feel like I got run over by a truck. But I too remember the days of staying out all night, throwing back shots and various cocktails and somehow managing to get into work the next day. The human body really starts degrading too early on in life!

Can you imagine how we will feel when we are 60 :o

Well I'm 61, and I can tell you that when you hit 60, you just go numb anyway.

Reading this just saddens me greatly.  I hate seeing attack stories.  I am very glad you are all okay for the most part.  Yes, I would get me some type of defense mechanism to take with me too.  I don;t feel comfortable walking my guys anymore and it is something that I use to love to do.

After Rusty was attacked by a neighbors pit and had a portion of his penis torn off, he has never been the same.  He won't walk past the house where it happened.  They told us that they put the dog down that day in order to avoid legal action.....Guess what a year latter they have a pit that looks identical to the one that attacked Rusty.  Considence?  I think not!