How Are You Spending Your Easter Weekend?

Emma

First off, hope you're all feeling ok and not too sick from over indulgence.....if you are feel free to send your easter eggs this way, I would be only too happy to help!  :P

We didn't do too much today coz the weather was rubbish.  But tommorrow we're heading into london with the kids for a mooch around, hoping the rain holds off long enough to get the river taxi!  :D

So what are you all up to this bank holiday?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No chocolate for me.

Had lovely lunch with the Ex and kids  'n' granddaughter YAY

then came home walked the pooches

since then been husky-ownering and facebooking and captain morgans. . . . ing and watching the walking dead and deep space nine. . . soon off to bed

No chocolate for me.

Had lovely lunch with the Ex and kids  'n' granddaughter YAY

then came home walked the pooches

since then been husky-ownering and facebooking and captain morgans. . . . ing and watching the walking dead and deep space nine. . . soon off to bed

Sounds like a good day to me, I take it your free captain morgans glasses have arrived?  lol.  Not been doing anymore drawings?  By my count it is Echo's turn next........:D, they really are fab! 

I'm working on an essay and studying for exams. Fun times - there's nothing like working your butt off during a holiday! 

Hope everyone's having a great Easter/long weekend! 

Oh, you still working on your wolf project?  Good luck with your exams, hope it all goes well for you Elyse. xxx

Working, it's Robs turn to do bank holiday delivery so picked up an afternoon shift at 2nd job. If weather nice might take new vehicle out for a spin, was delivered last Wednesday and dent put in it on Friday lol ( not by me not driven it yet). He's not working mayday so will do something then. Today was a race day, Chinese gp, followed by touring cars, took dogs out after lunch and between races.

Working, it's Robs turn to do bank holiday delivery so picked up an afternoon shift at 2nd job. If weather nice might take new vehicle out for a spin, was delivered last Wednesday and dent put in it on Friday lol ( not by me not driven it yet). He's not working mayday so will do something then. Today was a race day, Chinese gp, followed by touring cars, took dogs out after lunch and between races.

2 days in and it gets dented, now that's sods law right there.  lol :(  Fingers crossed the weather gets a bit better by mayday for you. :D  Round here we have a big motorcycle mayday run along the A21.  Starts in farnborough, kent and goes right down to the hastings seafront. 

I spent the day yesterday with the family since I had to work early today.  Tonight is some take out (only because I am not in the mood to cook) and maybe a few drinks :P .

Family, take out and drinks, what more could you want?!  :up:

Put the trailer back in the garage. Spent the rest of the day on here and playing with the dogs when it wasn't raining.

Gary.

oh you got hit with the rain too then.  :(   Are you still taking the trailer to camp?  Hope your car gets sorted out in time. :) xxx

Sounds like a good day to me, I take it your free captain morgans glasses have arrived?  lol.  Not been doing anymore drawings?  By my count it is Echo's turn next........ :D, they really are fab! 

started Echo's portrait . . . . early days. Thanks been a long time since I did any "proper" artwork

Captain Morgans glasses are out of stock sending me some replacements. . . lol jam jars with handles lol

We're busy busy with the pup, and boy is she a bundle of activity! I think Mia has met her match on the energy front!

I'm supposed to be doing college work, but in true Debs style I'm leaving it til the last minute, instead I've papered a wall in the attic for Brooke today :)

I've also got my 3 year old nephew for the night, which has been awesome, we hadn't planned on him staying over, but he booted his dad out saying he was staying over. So I'm looking forward to an early start with him tomorrow before my brother takes him home to Newcastle.

I've all next week off work so I have some lovely day trips planned with the kiddiwinks :)

Beats the one it replaced, that was in a smash the day after we got it. Those of us that drive them have yo pass a test, then they change the vehicle with no training. New one is taller, longer wider (its some sort of Peugeot) the one who pranged it drives a Ka normally lol. At least we can get 3 wheelchairs on this one, last and shared is/was limited to 2, ( we have 5 residents all chair users). Saying that we only have 4 members of staff on duty. We got our wing from Hastings, those hilos not meant for motorcycles lol.

Had my dad and his partner over from Ireland for a few days, so lots of walking, eating and drinking left them back to the airport earlier and continued drinking while watching the touring cars, no chocolate as it's bad for you lol.

Going Out for a drive and walk tomorrow along with last minute husky camp essentials, followed by an early night as I'm working earlies this week.

Dan

Cleaned the house, pollished, took doggies on a stroll, then the doggies strolled us. chased a squirrel around the yard with my camera. Chased the doggies around with my camera. Played a game. Now making dinner.

Sounds like you've had a productive day.  I've been putting off cleaning the toilet for about 3 days now, will get round to it eventually but it's not too appealing to me right now, lol.  Hope you managed to get some good shots with the camera. :D

We're busy busy with the pup, and boy is she a bundle of activity! I think Mia has met her match on the energy front!

I'm supposed to be doing college work, but in true Debs style I'm leaving it til the last minute, instead I've papered a wall in the attic for Brooke today :)

I've also got my 3 year old nephew for the night, which has been awesome, we hadn't planned on him staying over, but he booted his dad out saying he was staying over. So I'm looking forward to an early start with him tomorrow before my brother takes him home to Newcastle.

I've all next week off work so I have some lovely day trips planned with the kiddiwinks :)

OH yes, you have your new baby to keep you busy!  How's the sleepless nights thing going now?  Mind you, after 3 kids you should be a pro!  lol. Enjoy your week off work next week. :D xx

Had my dad and his partner over from Ireland for a few days, so lots of walking, eating and drinking left them back to the airport earlier and continued drinking while watching the touring cars, no chocolate as it's bad for you lol.

Going Out for a drive and walk tomorrow along with last minute husky camp essentials, followed by an early night as I'm working earlies this week.

Dan

:)  Hope you enjoy your day tommorrow and get everything you need for husky camp. 

OH yes, you have your new baby to keep you busy! How's the sleepless nights thing going now? Mind you, after 3 kids you should be a pro! lol. Enjoy your week off work next week. :D xx

She's definitely the noisiest baby we've EVER had!! But I think we are making progress with the crate training, we're both worn out though and are sharing the night duty still!!

She's such a cutie though, it's hilarious watching her with the huskies as she's all mouth, till they start the rough play, then she runs and hides, lol

She's definitely the noisiest baby we've EVER had!! But I think we are making progress with the crate training, we're both worn out though and are sharing the night duty still!!

She's such a cutie though, it's hilarious watching her with the huskies as she's all mouth, till they start the rough play, then she runs and hides, lol

Oh bless her, must say that I am very impressed with Martin sharing the night shifts with you!  Paul wouldn't wake up in the night for love nor money, lol.  Sounds like she's really enjoying herself with her new big siblings, tbh I'd quite like to run and hide when Ice starts rough playing too!  Can be quite brutal!  lol.

Oh bless her, must say that I am very impressed with Martin sharing the night shifts with you! Paul wouldn't wake up in the night for love nor money, lol. Sounds like she's really enjoying herself with her new big siblings, tbh I'd quite like to run and hide when Ice starts rough playing too! Can be quite brutal! lol.

He's no choice, she's his dog!

I keep reminding him I saw to both Mia and Teo when they first came home.

I must say they look cute asleep on the sofa together!

Although I keep getting in trouble as when his alarm goes off upstairs I turn it off and roll over......apparently I'm supposed to get up to check he's awake!! Lol

After an eventful walk with the dogs this morning had lunch with my parents, came home and relaxed with the doggies and now cooking some steak kabobs on the grill while the pups are roughhousing! And having some cold brewskis lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Emma if you haven't done it already take a trip on the Emirates cable car, well worth the money if the weather is good you can see for miles.

http://www.emiratesairline.co.uk/information

Dan

Oh wow, no I haven't and grenwich is not far from us either could probably drive there, thanks for that Dan!  xxx

He's no choice, she's his dog!

I keep reminding him I saw to both Mia and Teo when they first came home.

I must say they look cute asleep on the sofa together!

Although I keep getting in trouble as when his alarm goes off upstairs I turn it off and roll over......apparently I'm supposed to get up to check he's awake!! Lol

ha ha ha, that kind of sounds like us.  It's not enough for the alarm to wake him up at the weekend, apparantly i have to wake up too to make sure he's getting up, lmao.  A few good kicks and removal of duvet usually works a treat...although he does get a bit angry about it, lmao. ;)

My family doesn't celebrate Easter anymore :<. Not since I was a kid.

But I hid little eggs around the backyard for Jelly to bring them to her basket :D .

She only found them when I pointed to them though... so I guess I found them all myself :D.

My family doesn't celebrate Easter anymore :<. Not since I was a kid.

But I hid little eggs around the backyard for Jelly to bring them to her basket :D .

She only found them when I pointed to them though... so I guess I found them all myself :D.

That sounds pretty cool!  If I showed ice an egg he would just eat it, lol, Jelly's doing a great job!  :D

Cleaned the caravan  unpacked everything that is not needed and then started filling it up again with stuff we do need LOL....stroopwafels included...

spend time on HO....and had a nice sunday roast...