How Are You Spending Your Easter Weekend?

Emma

oh you got hit with the rain too then.  :(   Are you still taking the trailer to camp?  Hope your car gets sorted out in time. :) xxx

Yes, wasn't too bad though. Just enough to ruin the day..Trailer is still going with us. Got it out to clean it up, grease bearings, fit new K330NAH number plate and fit spare wheels onto it.

Gary.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got  up early to watch F1 :)  Then picked up my daughter from the coach station, she's home from uni for the holidays, so lots of girly chats and general sillyness :)  I'm rather outnumbered here with men, hubby, 2 x teenage sons and 2 x boy furkids :)

We then watched start of WEC at Silverstone, go Toyota!  Then spent rest of the day cutting grass.  My hubby and eldest lad then decided to have timed trials on their motor crossers round our field, so daughter and I left them to it and took the doggies for a walk in the forest, we were gone for over an hour!

Got back and cooked a huge pot of chilli :)

We have spent much of it putting out house back together after the trauma of having the bathroom done (and believe me it was a trauma, walls and ceilings fell down and everything) but it's all been worth it although it didn't feel like it at the time and I cried a lot lol, you've seen pics of the shower bit so you get an idea of how nice it is :0)

Bought a hot tub yesterday so having to now prepare the garden for that although the weather is due to be shocking today so I don't hold out much hope :0(

Besides all this, it's just been nice being at home, spending quality time with Skye and not having to be at work.....

I finished night shifts Saturday morning, we then had a visit from my boyfriends parents and went to the pub for lunch with Shiloh and she was very well behaved.

Yesterday we went to church (we are getting married next June so have started going), then we had a tasty roast after walking the pup, watched a few films and basically just chilled out. The weather was horrendous!

And today we are having another relaxing day mostly, but we are off to the pet shop for more food now and maybe a toy as I can't resist spoiling Shiloh!

Think we might go find a nice place for a photo shoot later too :)

Ooh how exciting and posh haha hope the weather stays dry for you!

We got married last October and went to a cottage in the country for the weekend (our real honeymoon is coming up in July) it had a hot tub in the garden and it was amazing, even in the wind and rain lol, we are going to put a gazebo over ours though so the rain doesn't get in our champagne lol

After an eventful walk with the dogs this morning had lunch with my parents, came home and relaxed with the doggies and now cooking some steak kabobs on the grill while the pups are roughhousing! And having some cold brewskis lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I saw your thread, what a mad day you had yesterday. :( how are you doing today Jason, everyone ok? Mmmn, BBQ and beer. :up:

I took Chu for a bike ride while the other half washed our three vehicles. Then we went to a bbq in the evening and Chu got to run around with Jolene for five hours. You'd think she would be tired this morning but she's still crazy!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Well I've spent most of it working :( lol early shifts to! 6am till 3pm! Abs knackered! Had Saturday off to which we took Ryans daughter to a place called tropical world then came back and shona blew bubbles for the dogs which they loved then we took them to a place called nostell priory for a nice walk and a picnic :)

I'm now in bed after another early shift today !