What Is A Good Dog Food Brand For Huskies?

scigirl

My 6 year old Husky ( Mariah) has been diagnosed with a zinc deficiency.  She is taking a supplement, but

she still itches at times.  She has been on Euchanuba brand dog food since she was a puppy, but I think

I need to find a better food for her.

My Vet isn't much help, because all he wants to do is shave her, which I will NEVER do!  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...

has anyone heard or used Angel petco its a uk based company?

Nope it's a new one to me

can you post a link so we can have a look ?

I have recently switched Loki from source simply nourish grain free duck (puppy) to Nutro Natural Choice High protein performance chicken and chick pea grain free (adult) and what a difference. His coat is shinier, his poops smell less and he gained weight and is maintaining it (he burns a lot of calories and was a bit too skinny) I haven't had any skin issues with Loki but I know Blue Buffalo makes a sensitive skin food- and honestly for any specialty brand grain free ect they will all be around the same price. I know Blue buffalo is available in your area. Nutro Natural choice makes a sensitive skin/stomach one as well. It is cheaper and is also available in your area. Ive had good luck with Nutro so far. Good luck ! And I cant believe your vet wanted to shave her !!! That's such a big NO NO