Ice Got Into Turkey Bones!

mylilhuskyboyICE

So I went to bed and my brother was left looking after ice, my mum had been eating turkey and put the bones into a bag and left the bag on the table to be put into the bins today, well my brother left the room and ice went for the bones when my bro come back almost all the bones were gone so I've given him bread this morning andd hopefully they will be ok.

Most of the time cooked bones don't cause any harm, 

Doesn't mean I take the chance though. . . . 

Hopefully the bread will make him runny and they'll pass through ok.

It happens though Last week I had some cooked chicken legs put the bones in the food recycle bin and locked it.

My wonderful 18 month old granddaughter unlocks the bin and tips everything out creating a smorgasbord for my three.

Omg lol, yeah well I'm at college atm completely husky proofed the house.. Home in an hour so we shall see, I don't care if he poos in the house as long as he's ok and it all comes through, as I'm expecting the bread will make him not be able to hold it

Are your three ok?

Omg lol, yeah well I'm at college atm completely husky proofed the house.. Home in an hour so we shall see, I don't care if he poos in the house as long as he's ok and it all comes through, as I'm expecting the bread will make him not be able to hold it

Are your three ok?

Yeah, all the other green and furry crap that was in the food bin made everything pass through like a rocket lol.

It's funny they'll turn thier noses up and fresh nice dog food but go crazy over mouldy week old hooman food out of the recycle bin