Almost Got Everything...

robke

Caravan is nearly packed and checked couple of things left to do...

Van is packed and ready to go...

Rob is ready to go now...

Di is nearly ready to go...

Fur kids....they have been ready to go ever since I parked the caravan next to the house...and they have now had their ringworm treatment so they are now ready to go....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be long now bud'

We'll be sat around the fire tinnies in hand taking the piss out of you :P

Can't wait to meet you. I'm not sure you will be back next year once you have met some of these nutters :D lol

I think Rob and Di will fit in very well with our merry band of Miscreants :D :D :D

have a safe journey! when are you leaving?

Thank you  we are leaving at 9 tomorrow evening taking the 4.59 train on thursday morning...then driving to Worcester staying the night there....

Can't wait to meet you. I'm not sure you will be back next year once you have met some of these nutters :D lol

More then likely....just need to start saving now then LOLOL

Thank you  we are leaving at 9 tomorrow evening taking the 4.59 train on thursday morning...then driving to Worcester staying the night there....

More then likely....just need to start saving now then LOLOL

well take it steady and report in along the journey, sorry i won't get to meet you this year, hopefully i'll make the next one.

Have a fabulous time, and if anyone gets to boisterous (i get the impression that could happen lol) you have those nice new crates which you can use for time outs  :rofl:

well take it steady and report in along the journey, sorry i won't get to meet you this year, hopefully i'll make the next one.

Have a fabulous time, and if anyone gets to boisterous (i get the impression that could happen lol) you have those nice new crates which you can use for time outs  :rofl:

Steady all the  way....now that is an idea time out crates... :D 

you've got my number - keep me posted how your getting on :)

And drive safe! :D

Ok we will ....I will let you know when we are sometime during thursday as I do not think you would like it to much when I send a text at 5 in the morning...

Packing nearly finished....laptop is the last thing apart from furkids Di & myself...so that is being packed in 5 mins approx...

see you all later.....